The Quebec Produce Marketing Association (QPMA) is a non-profit organization that brings together members from every sector of the produce industry, working in close synergy with them and our industry partners. Our mission is to create a favourable environment for the development of fruit and vegetable marketing in Quebec, to play a leadership role in promoting fruits and vegetables, and to represent and defend the best interests of our members with government and industry.
The “I love 5 to 10 servings a day” campaign was launched in 2004. Its purpose is to raise consumer awareness about the importance of eating fresh fruits and vegetables as part of a healthy lifestyle and, as a result, to increase sales of these products for the benefit of its members.
- To promote increased consumption of fruits and vegetables
- To provide members with information that facilitates their business activities
- To support partnerships between industry players
- To represent the best interests of QPMA members with government authorities
- To promote new business relationships through organized networking activities
Respect, integrity, responsibility, commitment