The Quebec Produce Marketing Association (QPMA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to marketing for the fresh produce industry. Through its leadership and power of representation and action, it works towards the achievement of its mission that aims at creating a favourable environment for the development of fruits and vegetables marketing in Quebec.
The “I love 5 to 10 servings a day” campaign was launched in 2004. Its purpose is to raise consumer awareness about the importance of eating fresh fruits and vegetables as part of a healthy lifestyle and, as a result, to increase sales of these products for the benefit of its members.
- To promote increased consumption of fruits and vegetables
- To provide members with information that facilitates their business activities
- To support partnerships between industry players
- To represent the best interests of QPMA members with government authorities
- To promote new business relationships through organized networking activities