Being a member has its benefits!
The Quebec Produce Marketing Association (QPMA) has more than 500 members, including fruit and vegetable growers, importers, exporters, wholesalers, carriers, brokers and three major grocery store chains…as well as sales representatives for food distributors and fresh fruit stores. QPMA members are located mainly in Quebec…but also in other Canadian provinces and the US and their business connections are international in scope…since fruits and vegetables are traded worldwide depending on the seasons.
The advantages of being a QPMA member : Why join the QPMA?
- To profit from the experience, brand awareness and reputation of an association that has been successfully serving member needs for over 60 years.
- For personalized service you can count on.
- For an excellent price-quality ratio.
- To be a member of a key Pan-Canadian network.
- To participate in the growth of the industry through our strategic plan.
- Because the QPMA plays a leadership role in the promotion of all fruits and vegetables (The “I love 5 to 10 a day servings” campaign).
- To benefit from the QPMA defending the interests of our members with government authorities.
- Because the QPMA has an effective spokesperson working to expand and advance the sector.
- For low- or no-cost promotional materials.
- To participate in high-quality training sessions and networking activities at special low prices.
- For advertising discounts in industry publications.
- To take advantage of our role as trade show facilitator.
- To keep abreast of news and events through our website, email updates and newsletters.
- For a subscription to Convergence magazine.
- To use the inventory of free tools we offer to our members.
Become a member of the largest produce industry business network in Quebec today.
For further information, please contact Suzanne Parent at 514-355-4330, extension 23